Sign in | Join free

Listed companies baoxiniao scored hazzys trademark the right to operate

Listed companies baoxiniao scored hazzys trademark the right to operate Source: english.ctei.gov.cn
Date: 03-03-2012
Visits: 274
Very Poor

Zhejiang Baoxiniao Fashion Group recently released the announcement of signing brand cooperation contract with LG Fashion Group and Shanghai Rongyuan Fashion Co., Ltd.

Baoxiniao obtained the license to use LG Fashion Group’s HAZZYS brand name in Chinese territory, valid for 10 years. During the first five years, if the number of outlets and sales amount could reach the tripartite agreed standards, then to renew for another five years.

According to the announcement Baoxiniao holds a 51 percent stake of Shanghai Rong Yuan Fashion Co., Ltd. Rong Yuan fashion’s main business is agents operating in young and trendy international clothing brands. Now the company intends to acquire the rest of the 49% stake from the other shareholders, then after the completion of the acquisition, the company will hold 100% stake of Rong Yuan Fashion. Rong Yuan fashion change from share controlled branch company to a wholly owned subsidiaries, the holding position is not change, so does not affect the performance of the contract.

like 432 Unlike 48
Users Comments
No comments to display
Are you sure you want to delete this comment.
Add your comment
User Name:
Email: Will not be published
Rate This article:
Comment:
Maximum 3500 characters
Your name
Your email address
Your friend email address
  • /images/ourservices/125-600/pricetrend.jpg
  • /images/ourservices/125-600/product.jpg
  • /images/ourservices/125-600/videos.jpg
Suntex Asia Limited
32341 Users
have already joined suntexasia.com. Shouldn't you?
Full registration will provide you access to all our free services. It takes only one minute and it is free Go here
Quick registration (it's free)
Accesss to some of our free services
Select membership
Full Name
User Name
Email
Password
Enter the code
zimak
(Note: If you can't read the letters, reload the page to generate a new one.)
terms and conditions
 
Members Login
Already registered
Email
Password
Forgot your password
golden fees
Enter your e-mail address
Choose your room