Sign in | Join free

Indonesia's aims for china, us market

Indonesia's aims for china, us market Source: www.chinatexnet.com
Date: 25-02-2013
Visits: 266
Very Poor

Indonesia's biggest polyester maker, PT Asia Pacific Fibers (APF), expects to raise production by 14.9 percent to 1.04 million ton this year and plans to expand sales to China and the United States, media quoting top official of the firm said on Thursday.
 
President Director of APF V. Ravi Shankar said that the expansion of export to China and the US was going to be carried out this year.
 
  "For those markets, we will target new industries, whose end products are used in automotive and home furnishing businesses," he was quoted by the Jakarta Post as saying.
 
APF, which manufactures staple fiber and filament yarn, claims to hold the largest shares in both staple fiber and filament yarn markets with 23 percent and 22 percent respectively.
 
The director said that the hike of outputs this year would be supported by the new staple fiber production line, which was built at its Karawang factory of West Java last August.
 
The domestic market will continue to dominate sales with 65 percent, while exports will make up the remaining 35 percent. APF's foreign markets comprise Brazil, Egypt, Europe, Mexico and South Korea.
 
With a higher production volume target and new markets, the firm is looking to reap 625 million US dollars in revenues by the year-end, a 6 percent rise from last year.
like 198 Unlike 22
Users Comments
No comments to display
Are you sure you want to delete this comment.
Add your comment
User Name:
Email: Will not be published
Rate This article:
Comment:
Maximum 3500 characters
Your name
Your email address
Your friend email address
  • /images/ourservices/125-600/pricetrend.jpg
  • /images/ourservices/125-600/product.jpg
  • /images/ourservices/125-600/videos.jpg
Suntex Asia Limited
32341 Users
have already joined suntexasia.com. Shouldn't you?
Full registration will provide you access to all our free services. It takes only one minute and it is free Go here
Quick registration (it's free)
Accesss to some of our free services
Select membership
Full Name
User Name
Email
Password
Enter the code
xldsl
(Note: If you can't read the letters, reload the page to generate a new one.)
terms and conditions
 
Members Login
Already registered
Email
Password
Forgot your password
golden fees
Enter your e-mail address
Choose your room